Introduction Members Board Committees BoardDocs (Agenda) Calendar of Meetings (Audio, Highlights and Minutes) Board Highlights Meeting Video Policy Manual
About Us Allergy Awareness Bid Requests & RFP Boundaries Calendars D205 Committees District Annual Report Food Services Government Transparency Health & Safety Master Facility Plan Safe Routes To School Schools Social Media Spotlight On 205 State School Report Cards Student Achievement
Communications and Public Relations Finance & Operations Human Resources Learning & Teaching Research & Assessment Student Services Superintendent Technology
2018 PT Conferences Important School Information Community Events Community Resources ELL Resources Elmhurst Instrumental Music Boosters (EIMB) Foundation Library Resources Parent/Student Resources PTA Council Publications Quick Links QuickTip REACH PTA SERG Student Registration Summer School TALK205
Job Opportunities Partnerships Volunteer Opportunity
York Alumni Home Alumni News York Centennial Celebration Alumni Association Reunions York Distinguished Alumni Program (YDAP) Update Your Information
Address Administrative Departments Elmhurst Copyright Policy FAQ FOIA Requests Staff


Frequently Asked Questions

Banner on York High School's Fence

How do I get permission to hang a banner on the York High School fence at St. Charles and Spring Roads?

Email Drew McGuire or 630-617-2422

Community Flyers

I would like to request a community flyer be posted on the district website.

Email Jenna Ernst or 630-941-4719

Facility Rental

I would like to rent a room/field at an elementary or middle school building.

Email Pam Knighton or 630-834-4530

I would like to rent a room/field at York Community High School. 

Email Kelly Corry or 630-617-2403

Foster Children

I am a foster parent.  How do I register my student?

Email Ellen M. Walsh or 630-617-2304

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

I would like to request information using FOIA.

Email Ellen M. Walsh or 630-617-2304

Homeless Family

How does the district determine if a child is homeless?

Email Monica Garnica or 630-617-8328


My family is new to District 205 schools and I want to register my children for school. 

Please contact your child's home school, or check the Enrollment page.

I have a question about online registration.

Email  Martha Minkema or  630-617-2315

            Chris Olson or  630-617-8263 

I have a question about paying for registration online.

Email  Adrian Gaerlan or 630-617-2323

Student Teacher/Observation Hours

I have a question about student teaching or observation hours (over 15 hours).

Email Melissa Fisher or  630-617-2302

I have a question about student teaching or observation hours (less than 15 hours).
Contact the school directly.

Substitute Teacher/Staff

How do I apply to be a substitute teacher?

Fill out an application online

Work Permit for Underage Children

I need a work permit for my under-aged child.

School days:

Email Bridget Baker or  630-617-2442


Email Kelly Corry or 630-617-2487

York High School

I am a York alumnus.  I need information about upcoming reunions and/or update my contact information.

Visit the York High School Reunion web page for posted reunion information. 

Click here to update your personal information.

I'd like to have my reunion posted.

Email Jenna Ernst with details